Our website will be unavailable on 30th March 2019 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM for a scheduled maintenance.We apologise for any inconvenience that may be caused.
JTC LAUNCHES TWO SITES UNDER INDUSTRIAL GOVERNMENT LAND SALES (IGLS) PROGRAMME
Singapore, 27 April 2021– JTC has launched two sites under the first half of the 2021 IGLS Programme. The launch is part of the Government’s efforts to offer more choices for industrial development.
2. One site is available for tender and one site is available for application. Details of the sites and location plans can be found in the table below and Appendix A respectively. This information is also available on JTC’s website at http://www.jtc.gov.sg/IGLS.
3. The site at Gul Avenue (Plot D) is the second of three Confirmed List sites for the first half of the 2021 IGLS Programme.
4. The site at Tampines North Drive 5 (Plot 9) is the second of three Reserve List sites for the first half of the 2021 IGLS Programme.
5. Applications may be submitted to JTC for the above Reserve List site. Under the Reserve List system, a land parcel will only be released for sale if it receives an offer of a minimum bid price that is acceptable to the Government.
6. Interested parties can purchase the Tenderer’s Packets at $107 each (inclusive of GST) at https://go.gov.sg/jtc-igls-tp.