The Gov.sg website will be undergoing maintenance on 25 July 2021 (Sunday) from 0000hrs to 0800hrs and may not be accessible. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
FOR IMMEDIATE REPORTING
The first shipment of Moderna COVID-19 vaccine arrived in Singapore today (17 Feb) on Flight SQ 7137 at 1340H.
The Health Sciences Authority granted an interim authorisation on 3 Feb 2021 under the Pandemic Special Access Route (PSAR) for the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine to be used in Singapore for the prevention of COVID-19 in individuals aged 18 years and above.
We have included in this link (http://go.gov.sg/20210217moderna), the following materials for your immediate reporting, please.
1. Footage capturing arrival and unloading of Moderna COVID-19 vaccine shipment
2. Photos of flight carrying first Moderna COVID-19 vaccine shipment
3. Photos of first shipment of Moderna COVID-19 vaccine being unloaded
Please note the terms and conditions for the usage of the footage and photos are as follows:
1. The footage and photos are copyrighted by the Ministry of Communications and Information (MCI) and intended for your immediate news publication only.
2. Please credit footage to “Gov.sg” and photo(s) to “Ministry of Communications and Information”
3. One-time use only in print, broadcast and/or online platforms.
4. No sale of footage or image(s) in part or in whole is allowed.
5. Archival of footage and images is allowed but permission from MCI is required for any reprinting of the footage or image(s) in future beyond 90 days from the date of release
For media queries pertaining to the use of footage or image(s), please contact:
Sing Geok Shan
For media queries on COVID-19 vaccination, please contact:
Please also note the attached backgrounder and factsheet from SIA and SATS.
For queries on the SIA backgrounder, pls contact:
Singapore Airlines Public Affairs Department
(65) 6541-5880 (office hours)
(65) 9753-2126 (after office hours)
For queries on the SATS factsheet, pls contact:
Vice President, Public Affairs
(65) 6541 8200
(65) 9674 2737